FileMenu Tools 5.42
FileMenu Tools lets customize the context menu of the Windows Explorer. FileMenu Tools will enable you to easily configure the following aspects:
· Add some build-in utilities in order to do operations over files and folders.
· Add customized commands which let run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
· Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
· Enable/disable the commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
The build-in utilities are the following:
· Synchronize Folders - Synchronizes two folders. It is possible configure the synchronization type (unidirectional, bidirectional, etc.) and the file types which must be synchronized.
· Extended Delete - Deletes recursively specific file types from a folder. The file types are specified with wildcards, for example: *.txt, *.t??, etc.
· Find And Replace - Finds and replaces a text in all selected files. It is possible to use regular expressions.
· Advanced Renamer - Renames all the selected elements by using some patterns.
· Delete Locked File - Deletes files which are locked by any application and cannot be deleted normally.
· Delete and no move to Recycle Bin - Deletes definitely files and folders.
· Change Icon - Change the icon assigned to the selected folder
· Run with Arguments - Run a program with parameters typed through a dialog box.
· Command Line From Here - Open a command line window and go to selected folder.
· Split File - Splits the selected file in various parts.
· Join File - Joins the parts of a file which were previously splitted.
· Copy to... - Copies the selected elements to other folder.
· Move to... - Moves the selected elements to other folder.
· Copy Name - Copies to the clipboard the name of the all selected elements.
· Copy Path - Copies to the clipboard the path of the all selected elements.
· Copy Content - Copies to the clipboard the content of the selected element. If a folder is selected, all element names that the folder contains will be copied
· Attributes - Displays a submenu which lets change the attributes of the selected elements. If a folder is selected, it is possible change the attributes recursively.
· Change Time - Changes the creation time, the last access time and/or the last write time of the selected elements. If a folder is selected, it is possible change the time recursively.
· Register DLL - Register a DLL in Windows.
· Unregister DLL - Unregister a DLL.
· Create New Folder - Creates a new folder into the selected folder